Thursday, January 31, 2013

Newborn Photos

We had Abby's newborn photos taken on Monday and I absolutely LOVE how they turned out!  I waited until December to decide that I really wanted to have the pictures done, and by that time I was unable to find a photographer in the Lansing area who had availability and would also give us the digital rights to the pictures.  Thankfully, an old friend that I used to wait tables with years ago had just had her son's newborn pictures done by a photographer in Grand Rapids, and she was available!  She was pretty reasonably priced, and is sending us a cd with all of the high resolution images.  The session went pretty well, although Abby wouldn't nurse for more than a few minutes at a time.  Because she nursed so frequently, she also managed to poop and pee on almost every blanket the photographer positioned her on!  It all worked out though and after three hours we had some great shots.  I can't wait to get prints and hang up pictures of our beauty!  Here are a few of the pics:











No comments:

Post a Comment