Saturday, May 3, 2014

14 Weeks - Baby #2


I'm so late on this post!  I was 14 weeks this past Wednesday.  Still feeling great!  Just tired.  It was a long week because Dave was in Vegas for work for 4 days.  Abby is still working on teeth or something and was just clingy and cranky and generally unhappy this week.  It also rained and was cold and gloomy, not a good combo for this mama!  I can't wait for warm weather and sunshine.  We are headed to Denver later this week to meet our new niece.  I'm pretty nervous about taking Abby on a plane for the first time!!  I'm just trying not to over-think things.  I went to a mom-2- mom sale this morning and was able to find a ton of great summer stuff for miss Abigail!  I ended up leaving with 9 whole outfits, 2 pairs of leggings, 2 pairs of shoes, and a winter coat for next year all for $25.  Not too shabby!!  I think she is now all set on clothes for the summer, which is wonderful.  Dave's parents are on their way here right now to babysit and Dave and I will be headed out for a date night - I can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment