Friday, December 7, 2012

33 Week Ultrasound

We had a growth ultrasound today to check on how Abby is doing and it went great!  She is estimated to be about 4 pounds 5 ounces and is right on track!  I'm still measuring large, but my doctor said that's fine because Abby's size is perfect.  All of her measurements and organs looked great too!  The tech was not able to see her hands and feet very well because her hands were squished up against her face, but she thought that they looked fine too from what she could tell.  Baby girl is head down, with her feet up in my ribs just like I suspected.  Although she was kind of doing a little split today and had one foot way up by my ribs and the other down by her face!  Silly girl :)  Everything with me was great too, my blood pressure was perfect and weight was really good as well (for me, anyway!).  I asked the doctor about if I'll be able to go to 40 weeks or not given that I haven't had any complications this far, but she said that no matter what we WILL have a baby by my due date.  They won't let me go later because of my preexisting hypertension.  So that means we will definitely have a baby in seven weeks or less!  Abby is on track to be about 8 to 8.5 pounds if I make it to 40 weeks.  Eek!  I'm hoping for somewhere between 7 and 8 myself :)  Here are a couple of new ultrasound pictures:



I just love her chubby little cheeks!  They were able to tell that she has some hair too, so that's exciting.  We can't wait to meet her!

No comments:

Post a Comment