Wednesday, March 19, 2014

8 Weeks - Baby #2


I have no idea why that picture is so blurry!  I could have sworn that I had a clear one on my camera.  I don't feel like retaking it though, so that's as good as it's going to get.  I feel HUGE.  And not in a pregnant way, just in a fat way.  Other than feeling as bloated as the Goodyear Blimp, I've really been feeling fine this past week.  I had a few nauseous moments, but nothing that I could even really call morning sickness.  It's more like I feel hungry but nothing sounds good.  I've been super tired too, but that's nothing new!  We still have a little over three weeks until my next OB appointment, so I'm trying to stay positive and have faith that everything with the baby is progressing like it should, despite my lack of symptoms.  We announced on Facebook a few days ago...which felt really early to me but I was also ready to share.  This might sound silly, or self-absorbed, but I mostly worried that people would judge us for announcing publicly so early.  Especially people who have experienced losses and wouldn't dream of telling anyone except close family before the end of the first trimester.  But, we've seen the baby and the heartbeat, and even if something terrible were to happen, I wouldn't want to keep that a secret.  So, I'm happy that we shared our news.  Abigail turns 14 months tomorrow, so I'll be back then with another blog post all about her!


No comments:

Post a Comment