Sunday, July 1, 2012

10 Week Picture and Survey

I mentioned a few days ago that I really want to start taking pictures to document the size of my belly. Just a heads up that I don't think I'll ever take a bare belly photograph, sorry folks! What's there isn't pretty to begin with and I can imagine it's only going to get worse. I am, however, looking forward to one day actually looking pregnant instead of just chubby! Here's me at 10 weeks:


There's definitely a little something going on there, but as of right now I'm pretty sure that it's just some extra pounds coupled with the PF Changs leftovers I ate for lunch! I thought it would be fun to do a little pregnancy survey every week to see how things in my life are changing as the pregnancy progresses:

How far along: 10 weeks 2 days
Total weight gain/loss: - 10 pounds
Maternity clothes: None yet, thank goodness! I'm just living in flowy sundresses for now.
Stretch marks: Nothing new
Sleep: Starting to get a little uncomfortable. I'm a tummy sleeper and pretty soon it just won't be possible!
Best moment this week: Our last minute ultrasound and knowing that Baby is ok.
Movement: None yet and I doubt I'll feel anything for at least a month or more.
Food cravings: Sugar! Gah, terrible, I know. 
Gender: Unknown so far
Labor Signs: None, whew!
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Wine! Enough said. Coffee too, although I have a small cup occasionally.
What I am looking forward to: The 4th of July and boating with friends.
Milestones: Baby is 1/4 of the way baked!

No comments:

Post a Comment