Friday, July 6, 2012

11 Weeks!

I'm 11 weeks pregnant today! Thankfully, this last week I have been feeling SO much better. I'm still exhausted, but I've had the week off work and have been taking lots of naps. I am very happy to say that I haven't thrown up in over a week! Here's my 11 week pic:



Baby Main is now the size of a large lime!
It's crazy to think how much s/he has been growing lately! Here's my 11 week survey:

How far along: 11 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: - 9 pounds total, + 1 pound from last week
Maternity clothes: Still none. I'm really going to try to make it until September before buying anything.
Stretch marks: Nothing new
Sleep: It's been crazy hot this week, so sleep hasn't been really easy.
Best moment this week: Boating with friends on the 4th and lots of naps!
Movement: I swear I felt some flutters last night, but it was probably just gas bubbles!
Food cravings: Ice cream sandwiches this week. 
Gender: Unknown.
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out: In
What I miss: Reading and sleeping on my stomach. I'm definitely too uncomfortable when I try.
What I am looking forward to: Going to Detroit for Dave's birthday this weekend.
Milestones: I *think* I'm past the morning sickness phase!




No comments:

Post a Comment