Saturday, September 22, 2012

22 Weeks!

The last couple weeks have actually flown by! I can't believe I'm 22 weeks (and over 5 months!) already.  I honestly hope that time continues to fly by like it has been lately :)  Here is my 22 week pic:





Abby is about the size of a papaya this week, and is now hearing outside noises:




Here's my 22 week survey:
How far along: 22 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: minus 9 pounds.  I really didn't eat well this week, so I need to start watching that better!
Maternity clothes: Yes.  Mostly maternity leggings and Uggs or my new leather boots because the two pairs of maternity jeans I have fall down too much!
Stretch marks: Two old ones from gaining and losing weight in college have started to grow again.  I'm not really surprised...I knew this was coming.  I suppose they'll only get worse from here!  I wish it was true that if your mom didn't get stretch marks then you won't either, but since I already have a TON of old ones, it's pretty much inevitable.  Oh well.
Sleep: So so.  My arms go numb from sleeping on my side, so between that and getting up to use the bathroom at least 4 times a night, I don't feel very rested lately.
Best moment this week: The ultrasound on Monday and Dave feeling Abby kick.  He's only been able to feel it that one time though!  Every other time we've tried she stops moving the second his hand touches my belly.
Movement: Movements are definitely becoming more pronounced!
Food cravings: Chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream!  I don't even think I'm technically supposed to have it, since it has cookie dough in it.  Hopefully the eggs are pasteurized.  I made the mistake of buying a big carton of it from Aldi and CAN NOT stop myself from eating it!  Never again.  I usually buy the tiny individual cups that Ben & Jerry's sells to keep my portion limited.
Gender: Still a little girl!
Labor Signs: None.
Belly Button in or out: In, but I have noticed that it's getting more shallow lately.  Ugh, I am not looking forward to that thing popping out, if it does!
What I miss: This week I'm back to missing sleeping on my stomach.  And fitting into regular clothes.  
What I am looking forward to: I'm starting to get really excited for our trip out to Oregon in a few weeks!  We're going out for a friend's wedding, but it will also be the last big trip before baby girl comes.  We have plans to visit the Portland Zoo (I LOVE zoos) and take a day trip to the coast to check out Cannon Beach.  Hopefully the weather cooperates!
Milestones: Nothing really this week, just happy to find out for sure that she is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment