Sunday, August 19, 2012

Fabric Change-Up

The sample of the fabric that I had originally loved arrived yesterday...and it was quite a disappointment.  The actual print was teeny tiny, plus the color was very dull.  All in all, it wasn't what I wanted for the nursery.  Unfortunately, that put me back at square one, as I had basically been building the color scheme around that fabric!  Oops.  So, off to JoAnn's I went, and today I was able to find a fabric that I actually love even more than the first one!  It's a bit more contemporary, and it's darker with more vibrant colors.  It works perfectly with the green walls, pink rug, and brown glider chair too.  Here's the new fabric!


I love that it still follows the owl theme, and has the pink and green along with teal and orange.  I think it's so cute!  Up next, DIY crib skirt...



No comments:

Post a Comment