Thursday, June 28, 2012

Psychic Intervention

Back in December, in a moment of complete and utter desperation, I paid an online psychic named Jenny Renny to tell me when we would conceive. I didn't put much faith in her answer, but I really wanted someone to tell me that it would eventually happen for us. Here is the reading I received:


Hi Elizabeth,
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of May from a cycle that begins the end of April.  The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birth date is referenced the month of February 2013 - specific reference to the 1st and 3rd.

Insanely enough, Jenny Renny was right so far! We conceived on May 4 and I got my first BFP (or Big Fat Positive!) ten days later on May 14. I honestly never in a million years thought that the online psychic would ever be right, so imagine my shock when we actually got pregnant in the month that she predicted we would. In December, I still felt like May was so far way, so I was a bit depressed by the reading. Now I feel like things have happened just the way that they were meant to. We'll see if her gender prediction is correct in about 8 weeks or so. The only thing I'm thinking she might be slightly off on is the birth date...but I guess anything's possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment